Your privacy is important to RAK Technical. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RAK Technical collects, and the ways in which RAK Technical uses that personal information.
About this privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a Contractology privacy statement available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply a range of commercial legal documentation via its website, including template sales terms and conditions.
Personal information collection
RAK Technical may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to RAK Technical.
Using personal information
RAK Technical may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- send you marketing communications.
Where RAK Technical discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, RAK Technical may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
RAK Technical will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
RAK Technical will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
RAK Technical is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact RAK Technical
- by email to info[at]raktechnical.co.uk; or
- by post to RAK Technical, Avalon House, Waltham Business Park, Brickyard Road, Swanmore, Southampton, SO32 2SA.
By using this PRIVACY STATEMENT template document, you agree to the terms and conditions set out on Freenetlaw.com. You must retain the credit set out in the section headed “ABOUT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT”. Subject to the licensing restrictions, you should edit the document, adapting it to the requirements of your jurisdiction, your business and your website. If you are not a lawyer, we recommend that you take professional legal advice in relation to the editing and use of the template.